Print Audit Analysis
The average employee prints 34 pages per day of which 17% are never used. Print Audit lets organizations significantly reduce costs by holding users or employees accountable for every document that they produce.
Gain a detailed understanding of your print environment:
- Automatically track 100% of your printing, including local, networked and direct-to-IP devices.
- Spot equipment abuses with powerful volume analysis reporting tools that detail who is printing the most and to what devices, what is being printed and more.
- Save money by revealing printing inefficiencies such as excessive printing to high cost personal printers.
- Installs silently to tens, hundreds or thousands of workstations.
- Automatically builds inventory lists of every user, printing device and computer Tracey Nadefer, Office Manager, Nalands Inc. “Seeing the cost of printing on paper through the reports that are generated was an eye-opener and I wish we had installed the software a lot sooner”
Print Audit Rules
Print Audit Rules features the industry’s only printing rules engine which allows you to cut your printing expenses by up lo 75%.
“1 estimate Print Audit has reduced our cost of operation to one quarter of what it used to be, all this has easily been worth the price of admission.” George Herrera University 0f Texas
Unlimited cost and environment saving possibilities:
- Create cost and eco-conscious users by informing users of job costs and environmental impact before they print.
- Ensure your most efficient printers are being used by redirecting jobs from high-cost to low-cost devices.
- Maintain document security and regulatory compliance by implementing rules that can prevent confidential documents from being printed or inform you when they are printed.
- Control color costs by limiting color usage by the user, computer, printer, number of pages, application and much more.
- Reduce abuse by encouraging or forcing users to print on both sides of the page.
Print Audit Recovery
Companies that are failing to recover their printing costs are losing thousands a month in potential revenue. Print Audit Recovery ensures that every print job is tracked and billed for.
Turn your print cost center into a profit center:
- Automatically track every print or plot produced in your environment by prompting for a PIN number, project code or client/matter number.
- Encourage economical printing by creating declining balances based on the job cost, total pages, color pages or black & white pages.
- Automate 100 percent of your client billing processes.
- Recover the cost of the software in as little as 6 weeks.
- Track copying, scanning and faxing with Print Audit’s optional Copy Audit and Embedded solutions.
“We have installed Print Audit on all production staff computers which resulted in Print Audit paying for itself many times over as well as allowing us to recover approximately $25,000 per month in printing fees.” Michael Brown, Architect – Riddell Kurczaba.
Print Audit 6
- Tracks 100% of printing out of the box
- No print server required
- Easy, enterprise wide installation to any number of machine
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
If the software does not pay for itself within 1 year we will refund your money.
Print Audit 6 is a powerful suite of print management tools that enables organizations worldwide to significantly lower the cost and environmental impact of printing.
To date Print Audit has helped organizations reduce and recover over 150 million in printing and photocopying expenses.