All service and toner included.
Platinum Print offers
Proudly supported by:
Who would benefit from our Platinum Print plan?
There are many reasons why a business may not want to buy a print device outright or commit to a fixed term agreement.
These may include:
Having short or medium term projects that require a print device only for the length of the project.
Their company is growing and they need the flexibility to upgrade without penalty.
Startups who are unsure of the equipment they may require into the future and who may not fit conventional finance company criteria – (e.g. 2 years trading history etc).
Prior bad experience with a copier contract or company – yes, it is common!
Having been in the copier business for 23 years, Austral Business Machines understands customer’s needs and recognises the changing requirements in small business.
Create your own plan. Under your terms.
Choose the type of device – 1. Colour 2. Mono 3. A3 4. A4
What device functionalities do you need – Copy, Print, Scan, Fax?
How long you want the device for – 1 month, 6 months, a year?
How many prints you want included in your plan?
It is that simple!
A single flat monthly bill, which includes nominated prints, all toner, service & maintenance.
Plus you only need to give us 7 days notice if your circumstances change.
Make no mistake, our Platinum Print offering is an industry leading initiative that “reinvents the wheel” when it comes to delivering flexible print solutions.
What do you do next?
It is really simple:
Just click “Request an online quote” below, answer a few questions about your print requirements, add your contact details and press submit.
We will email you a quotation within 2 business hours.
Upon acceptance, we will email full details of the plan to you, and only on your written go ahead will we proceed.
Request an Online Quotation
Take a look at the finer details below:
More about Platinum Print
“Platinum Print” plan
- This offer is limited to customers within our service region which includes the Sunshine Coast, Gympie, South Burnett and Somerset regions.
- Installation fee – a once only fee to cover delivery, installation, and collection of equipment at end of term applies. We will quote you this cost prior and depends on your location, device selected and size of the installation.
- Payments by Direct Debit from a bank account only.
- Our Platinum Print plan is 100% developed and enabled by Austral Business Machines.
- We promise not to sell or share your information, and will only contact you by your preference (email, phone call, site visit) – whichever method you nominate.
Request a quotation
- The quotation enquiry asks 5 simple questions about your proposed print requirements, along with your contact details.
- We will email you a quotation within 2 business hours.
- Upon acceptance, we will email full details of the plan to you, and only on your written go ahead will we proceed.
- We generally have a 5-7 working day turn around time until installation – (sometimes we need to order the device and yes we are really busy – but also happy to work with your requirements).
- We will let you know the scheduled installation day in advance, and do a thorough installation on the day.
- Only after you are completely satisfied and accept delivery, will the plan commence.